Isn’t it funny to write an article how to learn and improve English in English? Hmm. But it is like it is, and til we have a more internationally writing about learning, we just write it in English. 🙂 Here we go…
As in other subject areas, there are many offers on the Internet for learning a language. In this article we will focus on the English language and have collected a number of courses on how to get better in the different areas of English.
The courses are about writing in English, pronunciation, language and culture etc. and also how to teach English. To teach online for example.
Now have Fun!
- Basic English 1: Elementary, King’s College London
- Basic English 2: Pre-Intermediate, King’s College London
- A Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study, University of Reading via FutureLearn
- Exploring English: Language and Culture puttygen , British Council via FutureLearn
- English for Academic Study, Coventry University via FutureLearn
- English Pronunciation in a Global World , Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam via FutureLearn
- English for the Workplace https://ihah.hn/buy-acetaminophen-online/index.html , British Council via FutureLearn
- Teaching English Online, Cambridge Assessment via FutureLearn
- Understanding IELTS: Reading, British Council via FutureLearn
- Understanding IELTS: Speaking, British Council via FutureLearn
- Understanding IELTS, British Council
- Academic Writing in English for ESL Learners, UCL via FutureLearn
- Language and Culture, British Council via FutureLearn
- English Pronunciation in a Global World, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam via FutureLearn
- English in Early Childhood: Learning Language Through Play, British Council via FutureLearn
- English for Career Development https://qarshi.com/bokstaven-a/index.html , University of Pensylvania via Coursera
- Improve Your English Communication Skills, Georgia Tech via Coursera
- Exploring English: Shakespeare, British Council
- Learn English Through TV Drama Series: My Name is Lucky, Chasing Time English
- English Language Learning Through Sustainability, University of Otago/New Zealand