COVID-19 keeps the world in a stranglehold, no country on earth is spared, many people are affected, many fall ill, many die.
Never before in the history of mankind have so many people been uncertain about what is going on. Many are afraid of being infected and question how to protect themselves, their families and their community.
We have put together some online courses for you which deal with COVID-19 and impart knowledge on a high professional level.
Please learn and pass on the knowledge. And please pass on the link to this website, so that as much knowledge as possible about COVID-19 is shared in the world.
What about qualifying with these courses and helping your community? Or earn money with services around the topic?
- COVID-19: What You Need to Know, IPMA and osmosis.org at coursera
- Science Matters: Let’s Talk About COVID-19 https://belgradesaxperience.com/lettera-a/index.html , Imperial College London and Abdul Latif Jameelö Institute für Disease and Emergency Analytics at Coursera
- COVID-19: Tackling the Novel Coronavirus, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine at Future Learn, Course already started the 23. of March, but check out, if you can still join.
- COVID-19 Critical Care: Understanding and Application at Future Learn, starting 6. April. The course is designed for frontline clinical staff, but it could be interesting for others too.
- COVID-19: Diagnostics and Testing, ASLM and London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine at Future Learn
- COVID-19 Critical Care: Understanding and Application, The University of Edinburgh at Future Learn, Course just started
- Fighting COVID-19 with Epidemiology: A Johns Hopkins Teach-Out https://puttygen.in , Johns Hopkins University at coursera
- Mind Control: Managing Your Mental Health During COVID-19, University of Toronto at coursera
- COVID-19: Pandemics, Modelling and Policy, Unesco and The Open University at Future Learn
- Covid-19 Contact Tracing, Johns Hopkins University at Coursera
- COVID-19: Psychological Impact, Wellbeing and Mental Health, Maudsley Learning & Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust at Future Learning
- COVID-19: Helping Young People Manage Low Mood and Depression putty , University of Reading at Future Learn
- COVID-19: Effective Nursing in Times of Crisis, Johns Hopkins University & Johns Hopkins School of Nursing at Future Learn
- Post-Corona Starts Now, Global Labour University at Iversity
- Anxiety in Children and Young People during COVID-19, University of East Anglia at Fiture Learn
- COVID-19: Psychological First Aid, Public Health England at Future Learn
- Epidemiology in Public Helath Practice, Johns Hopkins University at Coursera
- Global Health: Ebola, Covid 19 and beyond, University of Maryland at edX
- COVID-19: Adapting Child Protection Case Management, University of Strathclyde and CELCIS
- Disease Outbreaks in Low and Middle Income Countries, London School of Hygiene and tropical Medicine
- Protecting Children During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Adapting Child Protection Programming, Alliance für Child Protection in Humanitarian Action at Future Learning
- Managing COVID-19 in Primary Care, St. Georgs University of London at Future Learning
- Vaccine Development: Finding a Vaccine for COVID-19 and Future Pandemics, British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy at Future Learn
- Orientation to national deployment and vaccination planning for COVID-19 vaccines https://ihah.hn/buy-acetaminophen-codeine-online/index.html , World Health Organization at openwho
- Population Health During A Pandemic: Contact Tracing and Beyond, University of Houston via Coursera
- Antivaccination and Vaccine Hesitancy, University of Queensland Australia via edX
- Preventing and Managing Infections in Childcare and Pre-school, British Society or Antimicrobial Chemotherapy and Public Health England via FutureLearn
- Causes of Human Disease: Transmitting and Fighting Infection, University of Leeds via FutureLearn
- The Role of Vaccines in Preventing Infectious Diseases and Antimicrobial Resistance, British Society or Antimicrobial Chemotherapy via FutureLearn
- Covid-19: Training für Healthcare Workers, Stanford University
edX has put some courses together to epidemics in general, for the people who want to educate themselves further: Epidemic Courses.
The Johns Hopkins University is publishing a COVID-19-Map that indicates the distribution of the virus. (Warning: If you are not affected now https://lookup-phone-prefix.com , the virus may spread in your country later.)
Stay safe, stay healthy!
And share this page with others to spread knowledge!
(Updated at April 5, 2021)